The absolute success of each event is the primary goal of Rosen Centre’s professional meetings staff. Extensive pre-planning, attention to detail and a commitment to service insure your Orlando Meeting is successful. Experts in every area apply exceptionally broad experience to formulate effective, efficient solutions to every objective. They listen carefully to client goals, anticipate requirements and respond immediately to every request.
An extensive array of guest services fulfills a variety of needs
- On-site gift shop, valet, and photo finishing
- On-site covered garage provides secure parking
- In-room high-speed Internet
- On-site IKON Business Center offers photocopying, fax, secretarial and other office services
- Attraction ticket sales and transportation arrangements
- Regular transportation to Orlando International Airport with Mears Transportation or by calling Star Taxi: (407) 857-9999
- On-site car rental by Enterprise
- SCHEDULED THEME PARK TRANSPORTATION is provided complimentary to UNIVERSAL ORLANDO® theme parks, SEAWORLD ORLANDO®, WET ‘N WILD® and AQUATICA during regular park operating hours. Space is limited and reservations are required as shuttles do not run continuously. Please visit the hotel lobby for schedule information and details. Transportation is not available for special events or early park admission.
BAGS – www.airportbags.com
Offering the only TSA approved remote skycap service in the United States, guests staying at the Rosen Centre Hotel are entitled to utilize a completely new concept in the travel industry.
This affordable service allows departing guests to receive their airline boarding passes and check their baggage directly from the hotel. Travelers can rid themselves of their cumbersome baggage and avoid long airport check-in lines by simply presenting a government-issued identification and airline itinerary to the skycap desk in the hotel lobby. Fast and secure, the entire process takes only minutes.
Currently serves the following major domestic carriers – AirTran Airways, Alaska Airlines, American, Continental, Delta, United, JetBlue and US.