Rosen Centre raises the bar in guest service, convenience and value among Orlando hotels with the numerous amenities at the 1334-room, award-winning convention property.
Rosen Centre recently unveiled a new Executive Ballroom that offers 4,000 square feet of pre-function space and 18,000 square feet of state-of-the art meeting space. This new addition brings the hotel’s total meeting space to more than 150,000 square feet, which includes the 35,000-square-foot Grand Ballroom, the 14,375-square-foot Junior Ballroom, two 3,500-square-foot Signature meeting rooms and 24 individual meeting salons. The Rosen Centre Skywalk covered pedestrian connector joins the hotel with the Orange County Convention Center’s West Building approximately 20 feet above vehicular traffic on Convention Way, providing attendees with a safe, weatherproof, and traffic-free “commute” from guest room to meeting room or restaurant in less than four minutes.
“We continually strive to meet and exceed the needs of meeting planners who tell us they want more space, more flexibility, and more convenience for meetings of all sizes,” said Todd Frappier, Rosen Centre’s director of sales and marketing. “Our new ballroom flows seamlessly with our existing ballrooms and the Skywalk to create the optimum meeting destination.”
Rosen Centre guests also enjoy a wealth of relaxing amenities featuring nine restaurants and lounges including Everglades featuring Florida-themed steak and seafood, Café Gauguin featuring three daily extensive buffets and a la carte menu items, Banshoo Sushi, 98Forty Tapas & Tequila, Smoooth Java Proudly Serving Starbucks and the 24-hour Red’s Deli. For recreation, the hotel features an Olympic-size tropical outdoor swimming pool and the recently opened The Spa at Rosen Centre, featuring seven treatment suites, a full-service hair salon and health club and state-of-the-art fitness center.
An extensive array of guest services fulfills a variety of needs
- On-site gift shop, valet, and photo finishing
- On-site covered garage provides secure parking
- Complimentary Wifi and hard-wired internet access
- On-site Ricoh Business Center offers photocopying, fax, secretarial and other office services
- Attraction ticket sales and transportation arrangements
- Spa and fitness center
- Regular transportation to Orlando International Airport with Mears Transportation or by calling Star Taxi: (407) 857-9999
- On-site car rental by Enterprise
- SCHEDULED THEME PARK TRANSPORTATION is provided complimentary to UNIVERSAL ORLANDO® theme parks, SEAWORLD ORLANDO®, WET ‘N WILD® and AQUATICA during regular park operating hours. Space is limited and reservations are required as shuttles do not run continuously. Please visit the hotel lobby for schedule information and details. Transportation is not available for special events or early park admission.
BAGS – www.airportbags.com
Offering the only TSA approved remote skycap service in the United States, guests staying at the Rosen Centre Hotel are entitled to utilize a completely new concept in the travel industry.
This affordable service allows departing guests to receive their airline boarding passes and check their baggage directly from the hotel. Travelers can rid themselves of their cumbersome baggage and avoid long airport check-in lines by simply presenting a government-issued identification and airline itinerary to the skycap desk in the hotel lobby. Fast and secure, the entire process takes only minutes.
Currently serves the following major domestic carriers – AirTran Airways, Alaska Airlines, American, Continental, Delta, United, JetBlue and US.