Experience the independent hotel difference this year.
The great thing about being independently owned? We’re free to make decisions. We’re free to work with meeting planners in developing the most creative and engaging Orlando events, with tailored offers that provide real value.
Elevate your meeting at Rosen Centre®, located in the heart of the I-Drive District and connected to the Orange County Convention Center. With our 1,334 guestrooms and suites, 150,000 square feet of meeting and event space, plus a full-service spa, 24-hour fitness center and 9 restaurants and lounges, you and your attendees can have it all.
Isn’t it time you got exactly what you wanted? We know one size does not fit all, so here are some potential concessions and opportunities when you meet at Rosen Centre®*:
- IT discounts in meeting spaces
- Discount on in-house audio visual services
- Credit to master account on net catering revenue
- Discounts at select dining outlets
- Discounts on spa and golf services
- Complimentary coffee and snacks for staff
- Signing bonus starts at a minimum of $3,000 and it will be credited to the group’s master account
- Board retreats featuring golf professional Brad Brewer
- Assistance with CSR (Rosen specializes in philanthropy)
Additionally, for those business who accept Preferred Hotels & Resorts Points, Rosen Centre® is offering double points when you book and consume by January 2019.
Call 407.996.9840 or email Sales@RosenCentre.com today for details.
* Offer based on program size and availability over value dates. Subject to change. New business only. Not valid with any other discounts or promotions. All discounts/credits exclude tax, service charge, gratuity, spa packages, rigging, electrical, and merchandise. Discounts on IT and A/V are on pre-ordered items only. Signing bonuses available for an NEW business. Leads received between today and December 30, 2019 for select hot dates. Leads must meet a minimum of 250 room nights and a designated minimum of Food & Beverage contribution. After signing, bonuses will be awarded starting at $3,000 and applied to group’s master account.