Hotel Fact Sheet
Rosen Centre Hotel
9840 International Drive, Orlando, Florida 32819
Phone: (407) 996-9840 Toll Free: 1-800-204-7234 General Fax: (407) 996-0865 Sales Fax: (407) 996-2659
Director of Sales & Marketing:
Public Relations Contact:
Mary Deatrick, Phone: (407) 332-5212
Hotel General Description
The award-winning 1,334-room Rosen Centre Hotelsets a spectacular standard of hospitality, service and value. Rising 24 stories, this premier hotel offers a highly-respected professional staff and outstanding accommodations. Connected to the Orange County Convention Center via the Rosen Centre Skywalk, it is an ideal headquarters hotel that caters to virtually every meeting need of groups from 10 to 4,000. Rosen Centre Hotel combines impressive meeting capabilities with resort-style luxury in a world-class meeting and vacation destination.
Rosen Centre Hotel is located on the famous International Drive, connected to the Orange County Convention Center, the country’s second largest convention center. The hotel is at the center of Orlando’s famous theme parks, only 15 minutes from downtown Orlando, just a short stroll from the Pointe Orlando shopping, dining and entertainment complex, and only 12 minutes from Orlando International Airport.
Director of Sales & Marketing:
Rosen Hotels & Resorts currently owns and operates seven properties in the Orlando destination market. In combination, these properties total more than 6,300 rooms and suites, making founder and President Harris Rosen the largest independent hotelier in Florida. Numerous hospitality-industry awards, employee longevity and a reputation for quality have fueled Rosen Hotels & Resorts’ growth for more than 40 years.
Guided by Harris Rosen’s high standards of quality and unsurpassed service, a team of experienced professionals fulfills the companies’ ongoing commitment to guest and associate satisfaction.
Hotel At A Glance
- Total Sleeping Rooms and Suites: 1,334
- Meeting Space: 150,000 sq. ft.
- Maximum Number of Meeting Rooms: 33 (including ballrooms)
- Largest Theater-Style Capacity: 4,347
- Largest Classroom-Style Capacity: 2,376
- Largest Banquet-Style Capacity: 2,700
- Largest Reception Capacity: 5,000
- Largest Exhibit Space: 35,000 sq. ft. (Grand Ballroom) (ceiling height 21 feet)
The hotel offers over 150,000 square feet of state-of-the-art, sophisticated meeting space, including the 35,000 square-foot Grand Ballroom, the 18,000 square-foot Executive Ballroom, 14,375 square-foot Junior Ballroom and 33 signature meeting rooms. The property offers two freight access doors.
The entire meeting space reveals incredible panache and contemporary styling through the use of ornamental touches, plushly furnished alcoves and fashionable light fixtures.
From the ballroom and pre-function space to registration and alcove areas, a new color scheme will soothe with tones of gold and rust, then surprise with splashes of teal, wine and blue. As part of the new look, designers went for the “wow” with elegant carpeting from Tai Ping that incorporates ovals, scrolls and graceful spirals, as well as eye-catching medallions and border designs.
Advanced technical support, four permanent registration areas (renovated with black granite counter tops) featuring lockable offices and separate storage, high-tech teleconferencing and simultaneous translation are also available at Rosen Centre.
The hotel provides 1,334 recently redesigned deluxe guestrooms featuring complimentary in-room Wi-Fi and hardwired internet access, 32-inch flat screen cable TVs with in-room movies and video folio review/check-out, 17-inch in-room safes, hairdryers, irons and ironing boards, RFID locks with automatic deadbolt technology, voice mail and data ports. ADA rooms are also available.
The newly appointed guest rooms envelope you in a crisp, fresh space thanks to soft white cotton/microfiber blend sheets topped by a decorative “ComforTwill” sheet in a block-on-block design. Guests will be counting sheep in no time as they rest their heads on the plush super-soft feather quilted pillows. The inviting new beds are finished with a soothing sage-colored bed scarf in a scroll and grid pattern.
Rosen Centre Hotel’s new mattresses are manufactured by Simmons exclusively for Rosen Hotels & Resorts. The ultra-luxurious beds feature a 14” pillow top in both King and Double XL sizes.
- Special guestrooms available are:
- 1,254 double and king guestrooms
- 14 Hospitality Suites
- 43 VIP Suites
- 20 Executive Suites (“Best Executive Suite” Top Planner Pick by Meetings South)
- 3 Presidential Suites
- 69 ADA guest rooms (30 double and 39 king)
- The Club Level:
- Two floors of executive accommodations and preferred services
- Privileged access
- Daily continental breakfast
- Happy hour with hors d’oeuvres
- A private lounge featuring honor bar, big screen TV and stereo sound system
- Private VIP check-in/check-out
The hotel offers an extensive array of guest services capable of fulfilling a wide variety of guest needs. These services include:
- BAGS – Approved remote skycap service that allows guests to receive their airline boarding passes and check their luggage directly from the hotel
- Complimentary daily scheduled transportation to theme parks including Universal Orlando Resorts®, SeaWorld® Orlando and Wet ‘n Wild®
- Regular transportation to Orlando International Airport
- The Shoppe at Rosen Centre gift shop
- On-site Ricoh Business Center
- On-site concierge, car rental, valet parking and photo finishing
- On-site covered garage, providing secure parking
- Complimentary parking for the disabled
- Attraction ticket sales and transportation arrangements
Dining & Entertainment
Rosen Centre offers nine restaurants/ lounges offering cuisine from gourmet to deli fare.
- The Everglades Restaurant and Bar offers superb dining in a beautiful themed setting that captures the atmosphere of the Florida Everglades. Prime steak, fresh seafood and regional specialties are served in this fine dining establishment, and a quiet lounge is available for relaxing before or after dinner where guests can enjoy a drink while surrounded by the Everglades Bar’s tropical aquarium.
- Cafe Gauguin offers extensive buffets, as well as full-service menus for breakfast, lunch and dinner in a casual dining atmosphere.
- 98Forty Tapas & Tequila offers sophisticated tapas-style dishes and an extensive selection of 40 premium tequilas. The menu is comprised of innovative appetizers featuring fresh, seasonal ingredients in a blend of Mexican and Spanish flavors that are perfect for sharing with colleagues and friends. Why the unusual name? It’s a clever play on the hotel’s address, 9840 International Drive.
- Banshoo Sushi with bar seating for six and a communal table for 12, featuring a creative selection of specialty sushi rolls, fresh sashimi and inventive signature seafood dishes as well as distinct cocktails, wines and sake in a casual atmosphere. Menu available in Sam & Bubbe’s™ Lounge, Everglades and other dining outlets. Guests can place orders and pick up at the bar.
- Red’s Deli serves New York flavor, snacks, baked goods, and convenience items 24 hours a day.
- Sam & Bubbe’s™ offers nightly entertainment to relax and enjoy a favorite beverage.
- Smoooth Java proudly serving gourmet coffees along with a variety of fresh muffins, pastries and desserts
- Harry’s Poolside Bar & Grill Escape into a tropical atmosphere where you can kick back, relax, and enjoy the flavors of Floribbean cuisine at Harry’s Poolside Bar & Grill. From mojito-glazed salmon and conch fritters to mango crab cakes and grapefruit and habanero NY sirloin, Harry’s Poolside Bar & Grill is an oasis for your appetite.
- Prompt and convenient room service is also available 17 hours daily.
- The Spa at Rosen Centre offers seven treatment rooms and a complete array of massages, body treatments and facials and full-service beauty salon
- 24-hour fitness center featuring new Paramount XL circuit training machines and one-on-one training, Resist-a-Ball and nutrition counseling
- Expansive tropical swimming pool
- Golf, group outings and tournament capabilities at the nearby 18-hole, championship Shingle Creek Golf Club and Brad Brewer Golf Academy—Guests receive preferred tee times and complimentary transportation
- Two-Palm Green Lodge Designation by Florida Dept. of Environmental Protection
- Successful Meetings Pinnacle Award
- Meetings & Conventions Gold Key Award and Gold Platter Award
- Meeting News Planner’s Choice Award
- Corporate & Incentive Travel Award of Excellence
- Association Meetings Inner Circle Award
- Medical Meetings Merit & Distinction Award
- Royal Doulton Style Award
- Meetings South Top Planner Picks “Best Executive Suite”