Chef Stephan’s Peach Melba a la Margrith
- 4 ripe peaches, halved and pitted
- 3 tablespoons unsalted melted butter
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons Brandy
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons Chambord
- Combine brown Sugar, butter and brandy in a bowl and mix.
- Add peach halves; toss gently to coat well.
- In separate bowl combine Raspberries granulated sugar and Chambord, set aside to marinade.
- Place peach halves upside down on doubled piece of foil and cover with a second piece of foil. Grill peaches about 5 to 8 minutes or until browned and caramelized around edges, turning them once.
- In sauce pan gently heat the marinated raspberries.
- To serve dessert place 2 peach halves with opening up on a small dessert bowl and ladle the fresh raspberry compote over them.
- Garnish with fresh whipped cream and chopped pistachios.
A desktop or laptop Computer is required to view content on this page!