Celebrate Easter at Rosen Centre with a Delicious Easter Brunch
April 9, 2023 | 11:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. | Café Gauguin
Adults: $65.95 | Pre-paid Adults: $58.95
Children (ages 4 – 12): $24.95
Children (ages 3 and under): Free
- All prices are not inclusive of tax and taxable service charge. Guests with reservations who choose not to prepay and walk-ins, which are welcome based on availability, will be charged the full price of $65.95 per adult.
- Free Self-parking | $15 Discounted Valet Parking
- Unlimited Champagne and Mimosas
Reservations strongly suggested and required for parties of six and greater: (407) 996-3969.
A credit card is required to hold reservations for all party sizes. Cancellations must be made by Friday, April 7, 2023, before 12 p.m.
Treat your family to a delicious Easter brunch at Rosen Centre hotel.
This year features an incredible spread of savory eats and sweet treats. Check out the carving station which will feature a roast leg of lamb. Hit up the hot buffet for roast sirloin of beef with balsamic cipollini and honey-bourbon sauce, skillet-seared chicken, and baked cod fish with coconut curry sauce.
We believe our Easter Brunch stands out because of the breakfast station. Here you can order your omelet just the way you like it. There’s also a bounty of buttermilk waffles, candied pecan pancakes, and eggs Benedict.
Also included in this year’s Easter brunch are favorites from Banshoo Sushi and 98Forty Tapas & Tequilas.
We must mention the dessert bar that is stuffed this year. Here you’ll find delights like pastries, chocolates, cupcakes, tarts, cakes, and cookies. If you’re cutting back on sweets this Easter, you might love our “No Added Sugar” selection of desserts.
The wide variety of dishes at this buffet is sure to please all, which brings extra reason to celebrate this special day.
- Smoked chicken and corn bisque (GF)
- Vegan chickpea and lemon soup (V, GF)
Market Salads, Fresh Seasonal Fruits and Berries
- Fresh salad greens with assorted toppings and dressings
- Rosen Centre seafood salad (GF, DF)
- Roasted cremini salad, candied pecans, berries, and arugula in raspberry vinaigrette (V)
- Cucumber watercress salad with tzatziki and feta (Veg, GF)
- Jerk chicken and golden pineapple salad with baby kale, spinach, trio of sweet peppers, mango-pineapple dressing (GF, DF)
- Fresh-cut cantaloupe, honeydew, pineapple, watermelon, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, and cracked coconuts
- Roasted red and yellow peppers, marinated artichokes, asparagus, olives, Peppadews
- Pesto-marinated heirloom tomatoes
- Tropical mahi-mahi escabeche
- Capicola, mortadella, salami
- White bean hummus with toasted naan bread
Local and Imported Cheese Selection
- Cheddar, Swiss, provolone, Gorgonzola, Cahill’s Porter, ruby port, Boursin Festival Stilton, manchego, sage Derby
- Jonah crab claws, Gulf shrimp, New Zealand green shell mussels
- Cocktail sauce, Kick ‘N’ Bayou Sauce, lemons, limes
- Smoked salmon with accompaniments
- Made-to-order steak tacos with green apple slaw, queso fresco, and avocado sauce
- Chef Tello’s Mexican street corn dip with festive tortilla chips
- California roll, spicy tuna roll, shrimp tempura roll
- Pickled ginger, wasabi, soy sauce
- Rigatoni pasta, spinach, roasted peppers, and tomatoes with Italian sausage Bolognese
- Four-cheese tortellini with mushrooms, artichokes, rapini, and black pepper Alfredo sauce (Veg)
- Spanish paella with chicken, chorizo, shrimp, clams, peppers, green olives, and peas (GF, DF)
- Omelets made to order, smokehouse bacon, breakfast sausage
- Tri-color potatoes, eggs Benedict
- Buttermilk waffles, candied pecan pancakes with chocolate pearls
- Flavored butters, maple syrup, strawberry syrup
- Assorted breakfast pastries to include coffee cakes and fruit Danishes
- Mini croissants and muffins
- Slow-roasted leg of lamb (GF, DF)
- Garlic lemon-thyme marinade, pan sauce, mint jelly
From the Hot Buffet
- Skillet-seared chicken breast with kale and smoked almond pesto (GF)
- Roast sirloin of beef with balsamic cipollini and honey-bourbon sauce (GF, DF)
- Baked cod fish with coconut curry sauce (GF)
- Chef’s spring medley of local vegetables (GF, V)
- Parmesan au gratin potatoes (GF)
- Roasted corn risotto (GF, Veg.)
- Crispy chicken tenders, buttered corn
- Mac and cheese, mini marinara meatball mozzarella
- Mini pastries and petits fours, chocolate Easter eggs and jelly beans
- Snickerdoodle cupcakes, sweet shots, spring babas, little chick lemon tarts
- Mississippi mud pie, chocolate cream torte, pineapple upside-down cake, Key lime pie, cannoli cake
- Mocha java torte, Southern pecan pie, white chocolate cheesecake, tropical coconut cake
- Lavender shortbread cookies, chef’s bread pudding
- A selection of no-sugar-added desserts
- Soft serve ice cream with toppings
- Made-to-Order Crêpe Station
- Chocolate peanut butter crêpes
- Chocolate custard, peanut butter sauce, whipped cream, salted caramel pearls