Rosen Centre® Hotel is Minutes from All Orlando Attractions
Surround yourself with Orlando’s world-famous attractions including Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando Resort, and SeaWorld Orlando when you stay at Rosen Centre. Also nearby are Pointe Orlando and ICON Park—both offering shopping and entertainment on International Drive.
Pointe Orlando is an open-air shopping, dining, and entertainment complex that is home to more than 40 specialty shops, amazing restaurants, and unforgettable entertainment. A visit here means playtime for grown-ups, with or without the kids. Nowhere else on International Drive will you experience belly dancing on tabletops, hot and rising star comedians, and a mega movie complex showing the latest blockbusters in 4DX. Want to have a night of fun? Get to the Pointe.
ICON Park is a 20-acre, open-air, gate free entertainment destination with plenty of space for you to spread out and practice social distancing. The perfect place to ride, dine, drink, and explore. Located in the heart of Orlando’s International Drive, ICON Park offers more than 40 amazing restaurants, funky bars, boutique shops, and can’t-miss attractions, all anchored by The Wheel, a jaw-dropping observation wheel that stands 40 stories tall. You know what they say, your Orlando vacation isn’t complete until you’ve seen it from 400 feet! Enjoy free parking and admission. Learn more at ICONParkOrlando.com. Follow ICON Park on social media @ICONParkOrlando.
· Universal Orlando™ Resort – 15 minutes
· Walt Disney World® Resort – 15 minutes
· SeaWorld® Orlando – 10 minutes
Universal Shuttle Information
The complimentary Universal Orlando shuttle operates daily, on a first-come-first-serve basis, with one morning pick-up time: 8:20 a.m.
Guests are required to visit the Concierge Desk in the Main Lobby to sign-up for the complimentary shuttle service.
After signing up, Rosen Centre associates will direct guests to pick up the Universal Orlando shuttle to the right of hotel at the bus cut-out along Hawaiian Court.
Pick-up times for guests departing Universal Orlando and returning back to the hotel are 5:00 p.m., 6:25 p.m., and 8:00 p.m.
Rosen Centre guests should take ROUTE D for their return pick-up.
Be prepared for a little longer return time. The Universal Orlando shuttle stops at multiple hotels on the route back.
Shuttles must be booked 24 hours in advance. All transportation is available at a cost. Prices are subject to change without notice. Please feel free to contact our Guest Service Desk for additional information.
- Pointe Orlando – a spectacular 17-acre shopping and entertainment complex encompassing Regal Pointe 21 Multiplex with IMAX® 4DX Theaters, WonderWorks, dozens of fine shops, restaurants, and clubs.
- Florida Mall
- Mall at Millenia
- Premium Outlets Mall (one of the largest in the country)
Orlando Points of Interest
- Orange County Convention Center – connected by the covered Gary Sain Memorial sky bridge
- ICON Park – 5 minutes
- Golf at Shingle Creek Golf Club – 5 minutes
- The Spa at Shingle Creek – 5 minutes
- Orlando International Airport – 15 minutes
- Downtown Orlando – 15 minutes
- The I-Ride Trolley offers a fun and affordable way to travel along International Drive. For more information on the I-Ride Trolley, please visit IRideTrolley.com.